About us

 


Hello, my name is Mario Escartín and I’m going to talk about myself. 
First of all I have to say that I’m 21 years old and I’m from Barbastro, which is a town near Huesca. 
I play football in a Huesca team called Peñas Oscenses and in my free time I like reading because I am a very curious person and I always like to know what is happening in the world. Other hobbies I have are walking around in the countryside, watching Premier League matches and videos on YouTube about politics and science. 
On the other hand, I am a very sensitive person who likes to spend time with my family and friends. 
Right now I am studying to become a teacher and I combined my studies with being a soccer coach. In the future I would like to have an academy to teach students all types of subjects from literature to science. 


Hello, my name is José Ángel, I'm 23 and I'm from Zaragoza.
My hobbies are football, watching anime, reading manga, playing video games and listening to music.
I use social media to entertain me, not to communicate with other people. Some examples of my social media are Youtube and Twitch.
I have an excellent memory. It’s so good that some people told me they are a little afraid of it, especially when I say the exact date of something that happened to me. This is a double-edged sword because I have difficulties to forget, allowing me to remember easily and frequently the good and the bad things. However, remembering long texts is not as easy as I would like.
Though I have a reputation for being a cold and quiet person, there are situations where I get nervous and do silly things. 
I'm a bad eater, so don't ask me about food. I'll disappoint you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Task- Emoji missing

Task- Is Instagram the most harmful social network?

Task- School time

Task- Opinion about a video

Task- Tackle cyberbullying

Task- Kara: faith or jewellery?

Task- Our relationship with social media

Task- Opinion about mass media

Task- Advertising makes us unhappy?